“Impact of COVID-19 on the Future of Higher Education”, organized by Lead India Foundation USA, Presided by Dr. Hari Eppanapally (Board Member of AKBS) with the support and participation of Al-Khalifa Business School with the keynote panel of our Board Afaf Konja and the valedictory address of our Chairman H.E. Prof. Sir Manuel Freire-Garabal y Núñez Ph.D.H., FRAS, FRSA, FRAI.
The COVID-19 restricted the student’s mobility from attending classes on campus due to health concerns which increased the demand for online Education. This created an opportunity and an undeniable challenge to teach online and upskill the staff. Inclusive blended learning can enable partnerships between institutions of developed and developing countries to share content and resources to offer affordable quality education at scale. Watch this FREE online webinar to learn directly from the expert panelists on the impact of COVID19 on Global Higher Education-Challenges and Opportunities.
Chief Guest: Honorable Smt. Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan – Governor of Telangana State, India.
Welcome Address: Dr. Hari Eppanapally Chairman of the Board Lead India Foundation, United States.
Inaugural Address: Shri Jayesh Ranjan, IAS – Secretary IT Telangana State and Vice-Chancellor JNTU Hyderabad, India.
Valedictory Address: H.E. Prof. Sir Manuel Freire-Garabal y Núñez Ph.D.H., FRAS, FRSA, FRAI, United Kingdom.
- Prof. Antonio Manuel Almeida Dias. Chairman FRSM – CESPU University, Portugal.
- Prof. S. Srinivas Kumar – Vice-Chancellor JNTU Ananthapur, India.
- Afaf Konja – Former Spokes Person UN General Assembly President, United States.
- Prof. E. Vayunandan – Vice-Chancellor YCM Open University, India.
- Prof. Maurits Van Rooijen FRSA – Chief Academic and Group Rector Global University Systems, United Kingdom.
Distinguished Guest Speakers:
- Dr. Hari Krishna Maram – Chairman Vision Digital India, India.
- Prof. A. Govardhan – Rector JNTUH, India.
- Prof. NC Shivaprakash – Instrumentation & AP Department, India.
- Prof. Gali Vinod Kumar – HOD Department of Law Osmania University, India.
- Dr. Ravi Ayyagari – Deputy Director IGNOU MHRD Advisor (Ex), India.
To get an e-Certificate click here to Register or Enter this URL in your browser.
Watch full webinar conference: