Webinar Conference of Prof. Luining and Dr. Eppanapally at ICFAI University chaired by Dr. Patnaik
Vice-Chair of Al-Khalifa Business School, H.E. Prof. Sir Brian Patrick Luining and Dr. Eppanapally as keynote speakers on the webinar titled “COVID-19 Pandemic: An opportunity for Digital Financial Services” at ICFAI University Sikkim School of Humanities and Social Science.
Webinar Conference of Dr. Hari Eppanapally in partnership with Al-Khalifa Business School: “Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Economy: Future of Healthcare, Education, Energy and Employment”
COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the Global Economy – Healthcare, Education, Energy and Employment due to restricted mobility. This created an opportunity and an undeniable challenge like reduced productivity, increased unemployment and reduced liquidity in the market. This may require partnerships between institutions of developed and developing countries to share knowledge and resources to kick start Economy using the Green Energy and Industry 4.0 Technologies to generate Employment, offer affordable quality Healthcare using Telemedicine and Education through a blended learning model at scale.
Chief Guest: Honorable Dr. Harsh Vardhan – Chairperson, Executive Board, World Health Organization (WHO). Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Minister of Science & Technology and Minister of Earth Sciences – Government of India
Welcome Address: Dr. Hari Eppanapally – Chairman of the Board Lead India Foundation (USA).
Inaugural Address: Ziad Abdelnour – Chairman Financial Policy Council CEO Blackhawk Partners (USA).
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Louis-Georges Tin – Prime Minister the State of the African Diaspora. Honorary President of CRAN (France).
Valedictory Address: H.E. Prof. Sir Brian Patrick Luining, FRSA, Vice-Chair Al-Khalifa Business School (The Netherlands).
Distinguished Guest Speakers:
- Vibhav Kant Upadhyay – Chairman, ADO.NGO (Norway). Chairman, India Center (Tokyo).
- Prof. Manuel Freire-Garabal – University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain).
- Natalia Sokolova – Co-Founder and CEO SGG World LLC (USA).
- Eduardo Huerta-Mercado – International Consultant The World Bank (Peru).
- Himanshu B. Patel – Founder and CEO Triton Electric Vehicle (USA).
More than 2 Million viewers reached
Webinar Conference of Dr. Hari Eppanapally in partnership with Al-Khalifa Business School: “Impact of COVID-19 on the Future of Higher Education”
“Impact of COVID-19 on the Future of Higher Education”, organized by Lead India Foundation USA, Presided by Dr. Hari Eppanapally (Board Member of AKBS) with the support and participation of Al-Khalifa Business School with the keynote panel of our Board Afaf Konja and the valedictory address of our Chairman H.E. Prof. Sir Manuel Freire-Garabal y Núñez Ph.D.H., FRAS, FRSA, FRAI.
The COVID-19 restricted the student’s mobility from attending classes on campus due to health concerns which increased the demand for online Education.
This created an opportunity and an undeniable challenge to teach online and upskill the staff. Inclusive blended learning can enable partnerships between institutions of developed and developing countries to share content and resources to offer affordable quality education at scale.
Chief Guest: Honorable Smt. Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan – Governor of Telangana State, India.
Welcome Address: Dr. Hari Eppanapally Chairman of the Board Lead India Foundation (USA).
Inaugural Address: Shri Jayesh Ranjan, IAS – Secretary IT Telangana State and Vice-Chancellor JNTU Hyderabad (India).
Valedictory Address: H.E. Prof. Sir Manuel Freire-Garabal y Núñez Ph.D.H., FRAS, FRSA, FRAI (United Kingdom).
- Prof. Antonio Manuel Almeida Dias. Chairman FRSM – CESPU University (Portugal).
- Prof. S. Srinivas Kumar – Vice-Chancellor JNTU Ananthapur (India).
- Afaf Konja – Former Spokes Person UN General Assembly President (USA).
- Prof. E. Vayunandan – Vice-Chancellor YCM Open University (India).
- Prof. Maurits Van Rooijen FRSA – Chief Academic and Group Rector Global University Systems (United Kingdom).
Distinguished Guest Speakers:
- Dr. Hari Krishna Maram – Chairman Vision Digital India (India).
- Prof. A. Govardhan – Rector JNTUH (India).
- Prof. NC Shivaprakash – Instrumentation & AP Department (India).
- Prof. Gali Vinod Kumar – HOD Department of Law Osmania University (India).
- Dr. Ravi Ayyagari – Deputy Director IGNOU MHRD Advisor (Ex) (India).
More than 200.000 viewers reached
Webinar Conference of Prof. Freire-Garabal at ICFAI University
Chairman of Al-Khalifa Business School, H.E. Prof. Sir Manuel Freire-Garabal y Núñez as an eminent speaker on the webinar titled “Opportunities and Prospects in Management Studies” at ICFAI University Sikkim School of Management.
View complete intervention at ICFAI University Social Networks:
Vice-Dean of Research Dr. Ruchi Dana participating on LSE Alumni Association activities against COVID-19
The Vice-Dean of Research, Dr. Ruchi Dana participating in the virtual keynote session part of the LSE alumni event: “Investing in the time of Corona – Part Deux”.
The conference was related to discussing everything about the learnings from 2008 to COVID-19’s Impact on Entrepreneurial Ecosystems and future investing trends.
- Lessons from the crisis of 2008.
- COVID-19’s Impact on Entrepreneurial Ecosystems.
- Today’s Investment Landscape: A Private Equity Perspective.
- Risk-taking appetite for the Insurance sector during COVID-19 times.