H.E. Prof. Sir Brian Patrick Luining FRSA (Netherlands)
He is Graduated with an international master’s degree (MSc.) in communications, as well as bachelor degrees in corporate management and in foreign trade management. Certified in program management with APMG International and PMI.
He is Board member and CEO of innovative technology-driven companies in the digital workspace domain, food industry, natural resources and energy, defense and advanced systems.
He is Secretary of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George and Founder of the Initial Smile Token and investor in the Economy of Peace. He is Senior Advisor to Lead Ventures – The Office of H.H. Sheikh Sultan Bin Abdullah Al Qasimi and Private partner to The office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and active contributor to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. He is also the Chairman of Reifenberg von Hattstein Family Office.
Executive positions at Al-Khalifa Business School:
- Vice-Chair of the Board (since April 2020).
- Chief Investment Officer (since April 2020).
- President of AKBS Open World (since April 2020).
- Director of the Economy Business Program (since October 2019).
Academic positions at Al-Khalifa Business School:
- Professor of the Economy Business Program (since September 2019).
- Editor in Chief of AKBS A.I. Review (since March 2020).
- Vice-President of the Fellowship Program (since January 2020).
- President of the Young Fellowship Program (since January 2020).