About the Young Fellowship Appointment
Young Fellow of Al-Khalifa Business School is an honorary appointment awarded to distinguish students, researchers and young professionals from Law, Business, Economy, Agribusiness, Health and Arts who belong to the worldwide community.
Young Fellows are elected during the meetings of the Committee by voting with 80% of the accepting votes with ratification by the Office of the Managing Director.
In order to be nominated and subsequently selected, it is required that candidates for election must have made “a substantial contribution to the improvement of education within their respective fields and not having more than 30 years old.”
Each candidate for Young Fellowship is nominated by a Senior Fellows, an Advisory Board or directly by the Presidential Committee, who made formally the proposal during the Committee Meetings.
There is no limit on the number of nominations made each year.
New Fellows are admitted with voting with 80% of the accepting votes with ratification by the Office of the Managing Director and after receiving the appointment letter issued and signed since the Office of the Managing Director with the date of the election.
In the case of any type of conduct that is contrary to the good principles of the organization, as well as any conduct that implies an offense against such values will imply the dismissal as a Young Fellow of AKBS and the filing of the dismissal, in order to prevent any official relationship, illegitimate use of title or subsequent elections for any other formal or honorary position in Al-Khalifa Business School or any of its universities or partner institutions.
- H.H. Mahmoud Salah Al Din Assaf – Head of Assaf Foundation.
- H.E. Prof. Sir Brian Patrick Luining FRSA – Director of Economy Business of AKBS.
- Prof. Sir Anthony Ritossa FRSA – Chairman of the Ritossa Family Office.
- H.E. Prof. Sir Manuel Freire-Garabal y Núñez Ph.D.H. FRAS, FRSA, FRAI – Founder of AKBS.
- H.E. Sheikh Ahmed El Haiba – Chairman of Investment Gate.
- H.E. Prof. Sir Igor Olegovich Eleferenko Ph.D. – Russian Federation Counsellor of State and Advisor of the President in the Minister of Culture.
- H.E. Sir Luis Suárez Hernández Ph.D.H. – President Suárez Museum of Natural Sciences.
- Sayed Hadi Al Alawi – Chairman Al Hayat Group.
- Sir Sergey Pecheliev – Vice-Rector at MGIMO University.
- Mohamed Al Ali – CEO Sheikh Ahmed Al Maktoum International Enterprises.
- Hari Eppanapally Ph.D. – Vice-President The Bank of New York Mellon.
- Afaf Konja – Former Spokesperson United Nations General Assembly.
- Jagannath Patnaik Ph.D.– Vice-Chancellor ICFAI University.
- Senior Fellows of AKBS.