Blockchain Regulation in UAE
Enrollment Available since 25th February
About the course:
Because of the practical application needs of legal regulation to allow the correct function of blockchain, we are going to explain some of the most relevant regulations in the field in the Middle East. UAE has the most complete and useful regulation.
The system plans to benefit from the blockchain innovation to change 50 percent of government exchanges into the blockchain stage by 2021. This is the reason the UAE Government propelled the Emirates Blockchain Strategy 2021 out of 2018.
UAE will utilize blockchain for computerized exchanges, giving every client a one of a kind recognizable proof number that focuses on their data on the protected chain. The entirety of that to guarantee computerized security of national records and exchanges, to quicken basic leadership and lessen operational expenses.
As the Government of UAE says: blockchain innovation will help spare time, exertion and assets and encourage individuals to process their exchanges at the time and spot that suit their way of life and work.
UAE has a creating legitimate framework that has quickly modernized as of late. The general legitimate framework is a common law framework impacted by Islamic law, of which the major lawful codes incorporate: Civil Law, Commercial Law, Penal Code and Commercial Companies Code.
This course will be studied the aspects for the treatment of blockchain in UAE Free Zones, Onshore, Abu Dhabi Global Market, Initial Coin Offering security token, Dubai International Financial Centre or banking transfer regulations between others.
Week 1: Previous Concepts
- About your personal thoughts
- Previous concepts
- Conceptual Framework
- Theoretical Framework
- Blockchain Concepts
Week 2: Introduction to Blockchain Finance in UAE
- Opportunities of Fintech and Blockchain in UAE
- Benefits of Smart Contracts in UAE
- The Impulse of Smart Cities
- Initial Coin Offering Security Token Regulation
Week 3: Blockchain Commercial Regulation in UAE
- UAE System Regulations
- UAE Free Zones Regulation
- Onshore UAE Regulation
- Abu Dhabi Global Market Regulation
- Dubai International Financial Centre Regulation
Week 4: Blockchain Financial Regulation in UAE
- Banking and Transferences Regulation
- Anti-Money Laundering Regulation
- Exchange Regulation
- Complimentary Specific Regulations in Mining and STO
- Condemn Regulation
- Tax Regulation
- New Advances in Regulation
- 10 credits course to continue your studies trough AKBS
- Certificate of Achievement by AKBS
- Self-paced course