JOB SUMMARY :
AKBS seeks 10 applicants for a part-time, in the field of AgriBusiness Program. The main research areas of interest are coffee production, agriculture in emerging markets and agriculture legislation.
Candidates working in other areas of Family Offices in Agriculture Investments are also encouraged to apply. The successful candidate should be able to produce excellent research work and contribute to the design and implementation of AKBS in the field of AgriBusiness.
- 40 to 60 hours of teaching per year.
- Publish in journals of the field.
- Participate in institutional activities of the field.
- The contract is made for periods of 1 year that could be renewable for periods of five years.
EMPLOYMENT IN AKBS:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, etc.
- AKBS requires all those who are part of the Business School community to be fully compliant with its general vision and mission, related to the AKBS’s code of ethics.
- Submit complete content (pdf) to the email with the subject PROFESSOR AG.2.2020: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMISSION CONTENT REQUIRED:
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Cover letter,
- Minimum 1 Reference Letter.
NOTIFICATION OF PLACEMENTS:
- Candidates not meeting the hiring requirements established by the AgriBusiness Program will not be further considered.
- Successful candidates will be notified by September 10, 2020.