JOB SUMMARY :
AKBS seeks 10 applicants for a part-time, in the field of Health-Business Program. The main research areas of interest are pharmaceuticals, military health, nutrition and health regulation.
The successful candidate should be able to contribute to the design and implementation of AKBS in the field of Health-Business.
- 30 to 50 hours of teaching per year.
- Publish in journals of the field.
- Participate in institutional activities of the field.
- The contract is made for periods of 1 year that could be renewable for periods of five years.
EMPLOYMENT IN AKBS:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, etc.
- AKBS requires all those who are part of the Business School community to be fully compliant with its general vision and mission, related to the AKBS’s code of ethics.
- Submit complete content (pdf) to the email with the subject PROFESSOR HE.1.2020: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMISSION CONTENT REQUIRED:
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Cover letter,
- Minimum 1 Reference Letter.
NOTIFICATION OF PLACEMENTS:
- Candidates not meeting the hiring requirements established by the Health-Business Program will not be further considered.
- Successful candidates will be notified by September 10, 2020.